Is it a new year with new goals or a new year with continued goals?
Which ever it is, your number one goal should always be your health. ?If you look after your body and soul , it will look after you when you need it to.
Looking after your physical self;
1. Eating fresh food, avoid processed
2. Consuming the appropriate amount of food and drink for your lifestyle. ?If you sit all day, you need to eat small meals.
3. Movement is life; the more you move the healthier and stronger you will be. Move every day. ?do some form of physical activity every day. weather it is walking up and down the stairs to going to the gym. ?the stronger your muscles the more calories you will burn at rest.
4. Rest; ?get enough sleep. ?aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night. ?people that sleep less, tend to be overweight and unhealthy.
5. Flexibility; weak inhibited muscles and joints lead to tiredness and aches and pains
Taking care of your soul;
1. Be in nature
3. yoga/ tai chi….
You have to make time to look after yourself, if you fail to do this, you will be unhealthy, tired……….depressed…….
Put in your diary time for you every day!!!!!!
To a healthy, happy 2016